Hold the phone! This is big news… Amazon Connect will be available in SA in Q3 2021!
In a nutshell… Amazon Connect is an Omni Channel Cloud based Contact Centre, built by Amazon and based on 15 years of Research and Development. It’s designed from the ground up to provide a seamless experience for customers using voice and chat. It’s available for small to medium-sized businesses as well as enterprise-level businesses on a “Pay As You Go” basis- simply put: you only pay for what you use!
Key features include:
- Get up-and-running with Amazon Connect with minimal development & configuration time.
- It’s ease-of-use will also allow you to scale as your business and your customer base grows.
- Amazon Connect doesn’t tie you in to long term licensing or infrastructure costs, instead customers can take advantage of the simple “Pay As You Go” pricing.
- Take advantage of real-time sentiment analysis on both audio and chat.
- Skills Based Routing.
- Task Management.
- Real-time Analytics.
- Comprehensive management toolset to enable you to service your customers, whether you’re an SME or an Enterprise serving customers globally.
- Amazon Connect integrates with most AWS Services, including Lex Bot and the full range of ML/AI services.
Amazon Connect also features integration with leading CRM platforms, including Salesforces’ Service Cloud Voice! Service Cloud Voice brings together phone, digital channels, and CRM data into one unified contact center experience. Amazon Connect offers pre-integrated cloud telephony and automatic speech recognition for both agents and supervisors in Service Cloud, the leading customer service platform.
Amazon Connect has been used for some time by the top Fortune 500 companies in the US. Not only is it game-changing technology from Amazon, but it’s significantly cheaper than the alternatives.
Any company that runs a call centre or that has a significant inbound/outbound requirement should be taking a close look at Amazon Connect. BlueSky can assist you scope, plan and integrate Amazon Connect into your business. Our team of AWS experts have significant call-centre design & deployment skills and experience.
Talk to us about how we can help you leverage this platinum-grade technology for lower costs, better efficiencies and customer-centricity. We’ll be happy to show you a real-time demo and talk you through how to deploy Amazon Connect in your business.
Please note that the full suite of Amazon Connect services will be available in SA from Q3 2021 but don’t wait! Start the conversation now!